The Carbon Smart Building Conference will align presentations to specific commitments of the Global Climate Action Summit. The schedule and content of the Conference are currently under development. The final program will be published by July 1st. Examples of the topics to be addressed include:
- Creating High-performing and Healthy Buildings.
- Storing Carbon in Buildings.
- Deep Energy Retrofits of Existing Buildings.
- Connecting Clean Buildings to a Clean Grid.
- Equitable Development.
- Sustainable Communities and Resilience.
- Healthy Built Environments.
- Engaging State and Local Governments.
- Launching the Carbon Smart Building Initiative. Engaging all stakeholders. Building a movement. Transforming the supply chain. Getting to 2050 with the building industry taking resposibility for Zero Net Carbon emissions, including embodied carbon.